Our RPA Products (wickEDcopters):
We fly and operate the same craft that we supply and build for our clients, so we know the performance characteristics for each craft and component that we sell.
When not flying RPAs, our engineers and pilots are designing, building and testing customised builds for clients, and our photographers are developing the aerial marketing media for our clients.
We supply TBS, 3DRobotics and DJI RPAs / Multi Rotors and FPV products, as well as designed and manufactured add-ons or mods to suit your equipment needs.
Our RPA craft and systems are used by amateur and professional photographers for a range of applications (e.g. Agricultural, Environmental, Surveying, Structural Inspections, Real Estate, Photogrammetry, Ortho-mosaic, Emergency Services, etc).
Our RPA Courses (wickEDtraining):
We provide theory and practical training for RPAS Controller Certification and Type Training for Multi Rotor, Fixed Wing and Helicopter.We also provide documentation support to develop your UOC Certification applications.
Our course instructors are all CASA certified remote pilots and our Chief Pilot holds a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
We run training courses every week both at our Training Centre in Darra, other centres in Australia and via Online Virtual Instructor Led courses.
Our RPA Aerial Media Services (AView):
We currently operate in Australia. Our diverse RPA operations include:
• Aerial Photography / Videography
• Photo and Video Editing for Portfolios and Marketing
• Property Sales Portfolios
• Storm, Flood and Fire Damage Inspection Records for Insurance purposes
• Property Development Aerial Media and Construction Progress Filming
• Advanced photogrammetry creating orthomosaics, point clouds and models
• Building Information Management for Pre, During and Post Construction Footage.
• Sports Events, Facilities and Action Aerial Filming
• Ecological Surveys